INNOV-R CALL FOR PROJECTS
This call for projects is intended to support innovation in the field of advanced materials by funding collaborative research projects with the potential to reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions in Quebec. The program seeks to accelerate the development of advanced materials in Quebec and promote partnerships between industry and the research community (universities and CCTTs or public research centres) while supporting the advent of innovative solutions that can offer a practical approach to the major industrial challenge of reducing GHG emissions.
This call for projects provides for two types of funding applications based on the project’s technology readiness level (TRL).
- Launch of the call for projects: June 18, 2020;
- Submission of the letters of intent: September 1st, 2020 (Pages 1 and 2 of the Application Form);
- Submission of completed applications: September 28, 2020 at noon. Please forward your request, duly signed, by email at email@example.com.
- Assessment of the economic and scientific component evaluation committees: October 2nd to November 1st, 2020
- Deliberation of the committees: November 2nd to 13, 2020
- Evaluation of the GHG component by the GHG analysis committee: November 9 to 20, 2020;
- Recommendation of funding applications by PRIMA’s Board of Directors: December 3, 2020;
- Submission of successful projects to MEI: December 16, 2020.
For eligibility criteria or to discuss your innovation project, contact:
Director – Programs & International Collaborations
514 284-0211 ext. 227