INNOV-R CALL FOR PROJECTS
This call for projects is intended to support innovation in the field of advanced materials by funding collaborative research projects with the potential to reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions in Québec. The program seeks to accelerate the development of advanced materials in Québec and promote partnerships between industry and the research community (universities and CCTTs or public research centres) while supporting the advent of innovative solutions that can offer a practical approach to the major industrial challenge of reducing GHG emissions.
Eligible projects for the INNOV-R program must demonstrate a strong potential to reduce GHG emissions in Québec, namely:
- At least 50,000 tonnes of CO2 eq. reduced or avoided in the first ten (10) years after the product, technology or innovation is commercialized and;
- The MEIE/MELCC contribution to the project must be less than $20 per tonne of CO2 avoided.
The main applicant must be a Québec public research institute (IRPQ).
Projects must involve at least one company or NPO established in Québec, with in-house production or research and development activities and at least one IRPQ (university, college technology transfer center (CCTT) or public research center) established in Québec. Other partners such as NPOs, Crown corporations, public agencies, municipalities, companies outside Québec and others may also be involved in the project.
- The Instruction guide Innov-R (in French only)
- Guidelines for GHG Annexe (in French only)
- The Letter of intent
- The Fast Track Form
- The Regular Application Form
- The Funding Calculation Help Table (in French only)
- The GHG Appendix (in French only)
- Le Guide d’instructions Innov-R
- Les lignes directrices des Annexes GES
- La Lettre d’intention
- Le Formulaire de demande express
- Le Formulaire de demande régulière
- Le Tableau d’aide au calcul du financement
- L’Annexe GES
For eligibility criteria or to discuss your innovation project, contact:
Director – Programs & International Collaborations
514 284-0211 ext. 227