Mission & Goals
PRIMA QUÉBEC, Quebec’s advanced materials research and innovation hub, resulted from the merger of NanoQuébec and Consortium Innovation Polymères. Its mission consists in implementing and supporting a collaborative innovation ecosystem conducive to the development of advanced materials for the benefit of research centres, companies and Québec society.
PRIMA QUÉBEC serves as a hub, initiating and leading collaboration and networking activities as well as financing training, the transfer of knowledge and the development of applications related to advanced materials.
A full-fledged member of Québec Innove (Innovation Québec Research Network) and bolstered by its integrated programs, PRIMA QUÉBEC seeks to:
- Consolidate and enhance research capabilities and expertise
- Align the development of advanced materials with mobilizing projects
- Position Quebec as a hub of excellence in the field of advanced materials
Support collaborative innovation
- Promote and finance collaborative innovation in the field of advanced materials
- Accelerate the dissemination of academic research results in the industry
- Contribute to the training of highly qualified personnel
Mobilize the community as a whole
- Stimulate interaction between the academic community and industry
- Increase economic development through open and collaborative innovation
- Deal with the social, regulatory and legal aspects of the innovation process